Please Note: IMAP is the preferred account type of hand held devices as it will not download messages but rather store them on the server. This will save space on the device. Some devices will only allow IMAP setup.
1. Open Settings.
2. Select Add Account.
3. Select Email.
4. Enter the following in the Set Up Email window. Select Manual Setup when completed.
5. Select IMAP for the account type.
6. Enter the following information as provided by your ISP into the Incoming Server Settings. Tap Next when completed.
7. Enter the following information as provided by your ISP into the Outgoing Server Settings. Tap Next when completed.
8. You will be asked to configure the Account Options. Change these to your personal preference. It is recommended that you check the Sync Email option. Tap Next when completed
9. Fill out Your Name for what you want to be displayed in the from field of an outgoing message. Tap Done when completed.
You are now ready to begin using your new mail account.
All text and original graphics copyright ©1993-2017 River Valley Telecommunications Coop
All Rights Reserved.