IMPORTANT CONVERSION NOTICE (netins.net to cltel.net):
To prevent receiving doubles of new messages while retaining old emails from your netins.net account you will need to disable the netins.net account settings (not remove them) after adding in your cltel.net email address. For instructions Click Here.
1. Open your Outlook 2013 email program and click on File.
2. Click on Add Account.
3. Choose service type POP or IMAP and click Next.
4. Enter the following information as provided by your ISP into the Email Account area then click Next.
5. Fill out the following information as provided by your ISP into the Account Settings window.
6. Click on the More Settings button.
7. Select the Outgoing Server tab at the top of the window.
8. Check My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
9. Select Use the same settings as my incoming mail server.
10. Select the Advanced tab at the top of the window and fill out the Server Port Numbers. Click OK when completed.
11. Click the Test Account Settings button. The test should complete and show errors if there are any.
12. Update account settings as necessary if there were any errors shown during the test.
13. Click Next and then Finish when all the settings have been correctly entered.
You are now ready to begin using your new mail account.
All text and original graphics copyright ©1993-2017 River Valley Telecommunications Coop
All Rights Reserved.