IMPORTANT CONVERSION NOTICE (netins.net to cltel.net):
To prevent receiving doubles of new messages while retaining old emails from your netins.net account you will need to disable the netins.net account settings (not remove them) after adding in your cltel.net email address. For instructions scroll down to the bottom of this page
1. Open Windows Live Mail and click on the File menu's down arrow next to the home tab.
2. Click on Options and then select Email Accounts.
3. Click on the Add button.
4. Add your email accounts settings using the information provided by your ISP.
5. Place a check mark next to Manually configure server settings to bring up further settings.
6. Configure the server settings using the information provided by your ISP.
7. Click on Next and then Finish.
You are now ready to begin using your new mail account.
Disable Windows Live Mail Send/Receive1. Sign in to your Windows Live Mail.
2. On your left pane, right-click on your NetINS.net account.
3. On the drop down menu, choose Properties.
4. On General tab, uncheck the check box beside Include this account when receiving mail or synchronizing.
5. Click on Apply and OK.
All text and original graphics copyright ©1993-2017 River Valley Telecommunications Coop
All Rights Reserved.